Good morning! I’m jumping on the What I Ate Wednesday bandwagon with Peas and Crayons to give you a glimpse of what my lovely clean eating entails. I’m not going to lie though, yesterday’s eats were prettttty lame. I’ll give you something better to look at next week:)
The theme for this month’s WIAW is FALL into good habits and to list some goals. Let’s see…
- Attend SPARK (volunteering with the Homeless Health Initiative) every Wednesday this month
- Make it to the gym 6 days a week
- Continue eating clean and incorporate more veggies into my diet (1 more serving per day)
What I Ate Wednesday
Meal 1: my typical egg and egg whites with mixed greens, oatmeal, raspberries
Meal 2: nonfat greek yogurt with a handful of blueberries I stuck in the freezer on Monday
Meal 3/PWO: MRM rich vanilla protein shake and the HARDEST kiwi on the planet (it was like eating a rock)
Meal 4: grilled chicken sandwich with 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread, topped with salsa, raw veggies
Meal 5: grilled tempeh, mixed greens with poppyseed dressing and Trader Joe’s Island Soyaki Sauce
Meal 6: it doesn’t look like it, but this is the greatest concoction ever
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s nonfat cottage cheese (it just doesn’t taste the same with other brands)
- 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- stevia to taste
Directions: mix together with a spoon or food process to make it into pudding consistency. Enjoy!
I don’t food process it anymore because that means more dishes to wash, but it still tastes amazing. I have this at least once a day, usually as my last meal of the day.
I’m off to start the first day of classes…yippee.